All in one Microblading Course
1 Week Training
Duration: 1 Week
The main aim of the microblading training is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical skills and knowledge in order to provide microblading treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the beauty industry or even start their own businesses. The qualification is suitable for learners of all ages. Having a background in beauty or makeup treatments is advantageous.
This qualification also provides:
- Enhancing the client’s appearance using microblading – to include consultation, skin and hair analysis, carrying out relevant tests prior to treatment, recognising contra-indications and contra-actions and adapting the treatment to the client’s specific needs.
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a fashion, theatre and make-up setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a make-up artist
- Managing health and safety in the salon
The main skills the learner will perform are:
- Skin analysis
- Hand tool technique
- Machine technique
- Brow shaping
- Brow mapping
- Colour theory
- Case studies
- Client after care
- Health and Safety for permanent makeup
Prerequisite: None (Having a background in beauty or makeup treatments is advantageous)
Course Amount: R18 000.00 Full amount is payable before training starts
Course amount includes:
• Tuition • Learner guides
Student Loans & flexible payment options are available: Call/WhatsApp – 0737715157.