Nail Technology – Short Course
1 MONTH FULL TIME & PART TIME COURSE
Duration: 1 Month
What is covered under this program:
- Apply liquid and powder nail enhancement
- Apply gel nail enhancement
- Apply fibre/silk nail technology
The person credited with this unit standard is able to prepare their workstation for nail enhancements and prepare the client for the required treatment. Learners will acquire knowledge and skills and apply a range of gel, nail applications using a range of products. It requires knowledge and skill in the safe use of products and equipment and of legislation and policy, particularly in regard to hygiene.
The qualifying learner is able to:
- Explain the anatomy and physiology of hand and foot.
- Apply, shape and blend artificial tips.
- Apply the sculpting form.
- Apply liquid and powder enhancements according to client’s needs.
- Apply fibre/silk nails according to clients requirements.
- Prepare the client and the workstation for a gel nail enhancement service.
- Applying, filling and removing gel nail enhancement according to client’s needs.
- Provide aftercare advice.
- Prerequisite : Grade 11
- Duration: 1 Month
- Learner guides
- Exam Fee NOT INClUDED.
Full Time: R8 000.00
Part-Time: R6 500.00
Student Loans & flexible payment options are available: Call/WhatsApp – 0737715157.