Programme Name: Eyelash Extensions – Short Course
Duration: 5 Days
The main aim of the Eyelash Extensions course is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide eyelash extensions treatments to the general public and to gain employment in the beauty therapy industry. The main skills the learner will perform are:
- Application of individual eyelash extensions to include carrying out products, tools and techniques to suit the client’s treatment needs
- The learner will also develop knowledge about related health and safety and client care and communication which is essential to work and be successful in the beauty industry.
This course also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the eyelash extensions treatments as well as understanding the structures that the learner will be working over, recognition of hair structure and reasons that may affect whether a client should or should not be treated.
- Opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a beauty therapy setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
- Opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a specialist in eyelash extensions.
- Classic Lashes
- Individual lashes
- Cluster lashes
- Strap lashes
Opportunities for employment
There are opportunities for a makeup artist to find employment in a variety of areas:
- Beauty salons
- Nail bars
- Freelance artist
- Start and own business